Got Lead Acid, Ni-Cd or Single Use Alkaline Batteries?
All sites accept the following batteries for recycling:
- Lead Acid Wet Cell Auto Batteries
- Small Sealed Lead Acid Batteries (SSLA/Pb)
- Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd)
- Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH)
- Nickel Zinc (Ni-ZN)
- Single Use Alkaline Batteries
(AAA, AA, C, D, 9v and 6v etc.)
To Prevent Fires:
- Place Tool, Laptop and Cell Phone batteries
in individual plastic bags. (and/or)
- Tape Over the terminals of the batteries.
For more information on battery recycling visit Call2recycle.ca