ARWMSC

780.675.1117

Box 90 Athabasca AB T9S 2A2


Fall 2019 Appliance Round Up's: Click Here for Dates & More Info.


 2019 HOLIDAY SITE CLOSURES:


Boyle Site Monday July 1st - Canada Day


EXTREME WEATHER EVENTS

- No Closures Reported


     For Site Hours of Operation 

                   "Click Here"


ATHABASCA RESIDENTIAL NOTICES

​​- Residential Waste and Recycle Collection may be delayed due to extreme weather conditions.  If so, collection would resume the next day.

 

BOYLE RESIDENTIAL NOTICES:

- on Monday July 1st 75% of the Village Waste carts were emptied.  Due to a mechanical breakdown the remaining 25% will be emptied on Tuesday July 2nd.   If you were missed, set your cart it out again for Tuesday July 2nd Collection.